1. Today, Albright Food Services hosted its famous Thanksgiving lunch! From a vegetarian's perspective, it was awesome. From a student's perspective, Lex McMillan (President of Albright College), carved turkey for students throughout lunch, which is doubly awesome.
2. I have the world's most wonderful roommate because she lets me take her on random field trips to the health food store without complaint.
3. We have only 13 days until the first day of Thanksgiving Break and a mere 33 days until the last day of my finals. For the first time in the past five semesters of my being at Albright, I will not have a final exam on the last friday. I will get to leave, driving a grand 10 minutes away to my house :P, two days early (Wednesday)! YAY!
4. Recently, I was asked to serve as a teacher's assistant (TA) in Hawai'i for the interim class studying the social behavior and migratory patterns of the endangered humpback whale! I got to go last year as a student and I am ridiculously excited! Come January, look forward to some awesome pics and videos!
5. For the first time this semester, I am motivated, so I should probably get going...